Featured Project: Dated cathedral oak cabinets transformed with Painted Glazed and Dark Cherry Cabinets.
- This Chesterfield kitchen is a common cathedral oak cabinets popular 30+ years ago.
- To change things up the owner went with a two tone design, using painted glazed cabinets in the kitchen and a dark cherry on the island and the pass through peninsula.
- The soffit over the wall cabinets was converted to a stacked crown molding by covering with a decorative base molding upside down and the crown molding on top.
- The door style is a high end mitered door style with beaded accent profiles that are classy and display the glaze.
- The owner provided large cherry corbels for the island that were stained to match and accent the new decorative panels on the island.
- The front side of the pass through also received decorative panels tying the kitchen to the living room.
- All drawers were replaced with dovetail drawer boxes and full extension glides giving the old cabinets a complete new feel.