Got great cabinets, but not great color?
Cabinet painting is an affordable way to make a big difference in your kitchen. Watch to video for a a few examples of how a professionally sprayed paint job can change the way your kitchen looks and feels.
DIY or Hire Cabinet Painting?
Painting cabinets isn't as simple as painting walls, so should you tackle it on you own?
- With patience you can do a decent job on your own, but make sure you use paint for cabinets. Normal latex paints are prone to peeling off.
- Cleaning and priming is also a must, poor preparation is the biggest cause of paint failures.
- Take your time. Brushing or rolling multiple thin coats can help avoid excessive runs or drips. Brush with the grain of the wood to hide brush strokes. The downside of DIY is that it is virtually impossible to get a cabinet smooth finish.
Hiring a sprayed finish is more expensive than a typical paint job, but can be will worth it. If your cabinets are in great shape, a change of color can with a sprayed on finish can save you thousands over new cabinets. It's also a great option when selling your home.
- Get a smooth finish.
- Done on site within a week.
- Add molding at the same time to add
Learn more about how we paint cabints here: Cabinet Painting